Summer's back and I want to go to the beach

Afternoon sun at the Pagsanjan River

After weeks of pleasantly cool weather, the temperature started creeping up. Yes, Summer 2014 has arrived! Time to go get a tan outdoors and go swimming!!

If I couldn't go into the water, I'd settle with the next best thing: just sit by the beach and watch/photograph the sunset.

This was what I attempted to do last Saturday. Unfortunately, the sun fell below the horizon while I was still in Tagaytay City, Cavite on my way to Nasugbu, Batangas (yet another impromptu road trip). So I cut the drive short at Sky Ranch, an amusement park in Tagaytay. While walking in the park, I watched the heavens get lit up by the bright lamps of the Ferris wheel and the carousel as the view of Taal Lake and Balayan Bay faded into the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses