Video: Wakeboarding in Anilao, Batangas


On that fateful day when I was able to successfully stand up on the wakeboard, I was also still photographer and spotter (assisting the boat driver in communicating with the wakeboarder and making sure that the rope is not under the towboat). After our day out in the water, I took care of the post-production bits. 

Without further ado, the video documenting our Sunday wakeboarding session is included in this post. If I were to write the credits for this video, it would go this way:

Cast and crew: Joann, Yvette, Maya, Rochie, Kor, Matty

Music: "Stringed Disco" (by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) 

            Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
 
            http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses