my reading list for 2014

I was a bit wary about shifting from paper-based books but now I fully appreciate the e-book format. While I love turning the pages of real books, I know that they can weigh me down during the times when I have to wait in line or when I'm taking a walk (armed with my camera of course). I'll probably stick to paper-format textbooks and reference materials but if I can get e-book formats for my leisure reading, I think I'll go with that more and more.

Enough of that...

This year, I'm listing books as I start reading them. That way, I can see just how many books I've gone through for 2014. Here we go...

1. Inferno by Dan Brown (2013)
2. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (2009)
3. Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling (2012)
4. Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan (2005)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses