books that have stayed with me

My sister, Anna, tagged me on Facebook for this.

List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don't take more than a few minutes and don't think too hard—they don't have to be "great" works just ones that have touched you. Tag 10 friends, including me so I can see your list, too.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (J.K. Rowling)
2. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (J.R.R. Tolkien)
3. Apollo 13 (Jim Lovell and Jeffrey Kluger)
4. Marley and Me (John Grogan)
5. An Inconvenient Truth (Al Gore)
6. The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs (Carmine Gallo)
7. Everyone Worth Knowing (Laura Weisberger)
8. Outbreak (Robin Cook)
9. Stardust (Neil Gaiman)
10. The Good Earth (Pearl S. Buck)

Since there are more than 10 books that have stayed with me, I shall add a few more. Forgive the all-out nerd mode (and for not following instructions)...

11. Rizal Without the Overcoat (Ambeth Ocampo)
12. Principles of Microbiology (Ronald Atlas)
13. Father Brown Stories (G.K. Chesterton)
14. The Secret Garden (Frances Hodgson Burnett)
15. A Tale of Two Cities (Charles Dickens)
16. Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown)
17. Angels and Demons (Dan Brown)
18. The Joy Luck Club (Amy Tan)
19. Hamlet (William Shakespeare)
20. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses