evening walk at the Martinez shoreline

While waiting for Mommy to finish up at the office, Daddy, Anna, and I trooped to the Martinez Regional Shoreline. Anna wanted to try the longboard, Daddy wanted to walk, and I wanted to take photos of the wildlife. 

We arrived just as the sun was setting. This meant that flocks of birds were gathering at the duck pond or were finding sleeping spots in nearby trees. Other people were there too; most of them were walking their dogs. One of the dogs even approached me while I was figuring out how to take a photo of early spring blossoms, taking me by surprise. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses