Vask Tapas Room is CLOSED!!

I was bragging to my foodie former colleague at the Ateneo, Neil, that one of my favourite restaurants in the Metro is the Vask Tapas Room. He wanted to try Gallery Vask because it is in Asia's Top 50. But because our plan wasn't hatched properly (and our wallets weren't ready for the degustation menu), we agreed on going to the Tapas Room instead.

When we arrived at the building, the guard told us that Gallery Vask is closed. I thought that this was because of a private event, but the guard said that it's because the restaurant is currently being renovated. And the Tapas Room? Also closed.

Then I received a message from Cara that Gallery Vask is indeed closed for renovation. But I was shocked to learn from her that the Tapas Room is already closed... for good. And then I saw this post on the restaurant's Instagram feed:

A post shared by Gallery VASK (@galleryvask) on

My wallet gave a figurative sigh of relief... it has few more months to prepare.

I'm so glad that I had dinner there for one last time last year. Now, I'm looking forward for at least one Gallery Vask dinner experience before the first half of the year closes. Neil is interested in going too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses