Rochie's 2018 birthday celebration :)

Well, my birthday this year is extra special because this is the first time in 13 or so years when my family was complete. Last year, only Daddy and Anna were present (with the rest of our extended family, of course)... and it's the first time that we were able to do a joint celebration. Also, I was celebrating my birthday in California... another first. 

Anyway, I wasn't planning on doing anything but to review for the driver's knowledge exam. But the siblings had other plans. Anna treated Mommy, Daddy, and me to merienda at Chowking (Seafood City) where we had halo-halo and black gulaman. 


Then at home, Biboy and Barbara brought cheesecake complete with birthday candles! Before my birthday, they already took Anna and me out to dinner at Sol Food, so this was actually part three of my birthday party. I guess my birthday will always be over-celebrated.


But this time, my siblings took charge of my birthday celebration. I am very thankful that they took the time and the effort to make sure that my first birthday out here won't be just a regular day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses