Weed it out

Nothing like a good hour out in the sunshine to put things into perspective. Gardening - more like removing weeds from the garden - on a slow Sunday is hitting two birds with one stone. As my dad puts it, " Habang nagpapahinga, naglilinis ng bakuran." I just have to agree, now that I'm in charge of doing this... and have no choice but to enjoy it. =)  

Removing weeds from the garden is therapeutic for me, I found out. It has the same effect as getting a really short haircut when I'm stressed; except that gardening doubles as an exercise. =)

The next question is, what do I plant in there? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses