My 29th birthday dinner

July 3, 2010 fell on a Saturday. Despite being a weekend, my sister was away because of the Nursing Board Exam. I was home alone, without a birthday party plan. Just so I could say that I did celebrate my birthday, albeit by my lonesome, I went over to Red Ribbon at Waltermart Calamba for dinner.

The staff at Red Ribbon preferred not to serve cooked food anymore because they were about to close for the night. 

I had to convince them to serve the last available helping of spaghetti, telling them that my birthday celebration won't be complete without pasta. 

With the pasta came the chocolate cake, which was what I really came for. 

To top off my birthday dinner, I got myself a milkshake that looked a lot like chocolate mousse. 


Yummy! Happy birthday to me!!

Comments

  1. you could have topped off your birthday with a shot of yakult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated Rochie! favorite ko din kainin ang rice meals nila. siple pero may dating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. may post-celeb naman! na sobrang saya hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. salamat sa mga pagbati! next bday post ko ay yung month-long birthday party ko. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses