a winter visit to Stanford University

My family knows what a nerd (or is it a geek?) I am. So whenever I visit them, we end up going to universities I've dreamed of pursuing my postgraduate studies in. This year, we visited Stanford University... where Biboy took a few courses in the last term.


Since the day was short when we visited Stanford, I was reminded of my last days in St Lucia, taking photos all over the campus at University of Queensland. I just love the deep blues and their strong contrasts with reds and yellows. The cheshire cat was smiling up in the sky as well in Stanford... that was a bonus. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses