No art is an island...

Black Saturday. Typically, I'd be in Sta Cruz, spending time with family in preparation for Easter Sunday (so basically, that means just having dinner with them and sleeping over my aunt's house). This year, however, Val invited me to join him, Nikos, Coast, and Zia to Art in Island. It's a museum in Cubao, Quezon City that features three-dimensional artworks in which people can have their pictures taken with. I just had to join them; it sounded like fun when the idea was pitched at me! 

So here are some of my favourite photos from our visit to this museum. And yes, no shoes allowed. Hence, I was barefoot the whole time.

Let me out of here!!

I'm the biggest, for once!
The sad angel.
Someone's gatecrashed the Nativity scene...
I'm not sure if he's captured the ball from the characters of the Creation of Man
The trip down the rabbit hole led to the staircase to heaven and the path to a floating mansion.
I can do this in real life... NOT!!
Move it!
How many times does the cat's tail get pulled out here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses