Eldie and Richelle get married

My cousin, Kuya Eldie, tied the knot (finally!) with Richelle in a simple afternoon ceremony at Our Lady of Fatima Parish in Las Piñas. Most of the clan was there to formally welcome Richelle into the family. There were a few snags along the way, thanks to the horrible traffic jam along the Las Piñas-Zapote Road but that didn't stop the family from having fun.




And surprise! Rochie, you're candle sponsor! I didn't know so I wasn't prepared with matches or with a lighter. Thank goodness, Kuya Eldie had a torch in his pocket! Easy peasy... not! I thought my job was done after igniting the wick. But no... I ended up running back and forth between my seat and the candle because the fire kept being blown off by the wind from the electric fan focused to the candle.


The wedding reception was at the nearby clubhouse. I could easily drop by the car and switch into flip-flops after being in heels for hours. When I finally got to the venue, I noticed that the party songs were mostly oldies but goodies. I am willing to bet that the playlist was based on Kuya Eldie's favourite songs. Hehe.

And as the party wound down to a close, we cousins (with their kids) just had to have group photos. No monopod; no problem. We ended up doing the shots à la Ellen Degeneres' group shot at the Oscars. 





Congratulations, Kuya Eldie and welcome to the fambam, Richelle!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses