Outtakes from the expert elicitation workshops

A trip abroad, whether a work trip or a personal vacation, is something that I always document. For this India adventure for our project, I also took a few hundred photos. Here, I share some of the outtakes from my photo roll... those photos that won't end up in trip reports. Many of them are group shots in the airports and in the planes, and candids during the expert elicitation workshops

Yeah, some people believe YOLO and tend to post photos in social media as they happen; I, however, tend to post them after the trip in my blog... as I process what I happened during our whirlwind of a field trip into something that I could help me in writing technical papers and trip reports.

Hello, Bhubaneswar! We got out of the airport and onto the taxi queue as the downpour tapered off.

Breakfast at the Mayfair Lagoon just before the Hanuman langur made an entrance.

Last-minute preparations before the expert elicitation workshops in Bhubaneswar.

The whole team flying from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata for our second round of workshops.

Working lunch at the Swiss Hotel in Kolkata, gearing up for the next workshop.  
Jhoanne took care of the preparations before the workshops.

She also took charge of updating details when there were last-minute changes.

Suva took care of recruiting participants for the Bhubaneswar workshop.

Suva, Arindam, and Matty moderating the workshop discussions in Kolkata.

Arindam recruited participants for the workshop in Kolkata.

This is Jhoanne, straight from the airplane in New Delhi. We had to take the bus from the plane to the terminal.

While waiting for our bags at the New Delhi baggage carousel.

And this is the Philippine contingent, waiting for our boarding call on our way back to Manila.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses