Christmas 2017 :)

This Christmas season is one of the biggest for my family. It may not be a white Christmas, depicted by this snowman at Alliance Française de Manille, because we're not staying where the Christmas storm is falling today (e.g., New York City, Boston, Detroit, Chicago)...  


... But it's the first Christmas in many years that my family is complete. My parents are obviously very happy that their kids are together for the holidays, despite my brother, my sister, and my mom going back to work the day after. At least we're all in the same country this time.


My dad is avid about maintaining health. Since we were little, he has been encouraging us to choose playing outdoors than staying inside the house. True to form, instead of us hitting the gym after our breakfast, we ended up hiking along the rolling hills in Lime Ridge. Mommy stayed at home though.


I suspect that there will be more feasting because the holidays has just begun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses