visiting the IRRI Thailand country office

After seeing the plant collection at the Bangkok Herbarium, Reianne and I opted to continue walking to the Rice Department's exhibit; it was Thailand's National Rice Day, after all. But then we saw a familiar sign: we passed by the IRRI Thailand Office!


What do you know, on my last official trip at IRRI, I pass by a country office... and this is just the second country office I've been to. The first one was the New Delhi office, which I was able to visit last year.

I finally had a chance to meet the staff who run this country office and put faces to names I only see on emails about country holidays! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses