on Caliraya Lake

Yey, my wish of being on Lake Caliraya became true! The added bonus: it was a beautiful day; perfect for taking lots of landscape photos. The challenge: 
  1. My DSLR is NOT waterproof or protected in any manner against the water. 
  2. I was sitting on the bow (front) of the boat, which has a seat facing the stern (back). This meant that I had to be a bit of a contortionist to get the right and stable position for taking photos.  
  3. The ride was bumpy, leading to excess camera shake, a lot of spray, and a lot of missed shots. 

These issues really didn't matter because I ended up with a great view of the lake (at boat level) and some of my photos turned out pretty well. The lake was just beautiful.












Getting dunked, later, into the lake several times wasn't in the plan but that was part of the fun as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses