Lola's baaaaack! :)

The reason why my parents suddenly flew to the Philippines soon after my vacation with them ended was because my paternal grandma, Lola Bats, fell seriously ill. She was in hospital for several days, with a few stints at the intensive care unit even. It's worrisome because Lola is at such an advanced age that she's really fragile. A bug that people my age can easily recover from could lead to a difficult time in the hospital for her.

Here's the thing, though, and I am very happy to report: my grandma successfully bounced back, yet again! She's well on the road to recovery... and hopefully it will be an easy trip to her 100th birthday from here on out. Just 14 months to go!

Everyone in my family could sigh in relief now. Lola's out of the woods. 
A photo posted by Rochie Cuevas (@rochiecuevas) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses