Graduation Day!!!: 24-Jul-2009


Graduation at UQ was shorter than I expected it to be... perhaps because the ceremonies were distributed during the week.UQ did not hold a university-wide graduation, which would have taken hours (like my BSc graduation at UPLB). 

The Laguesmas and Ate Dinah were there to watch the ceremonies. My family wasn't able to fly to witness it, unfortunately. My academic supervisor, Bob, wasn't there either because he had thought that my graduation was in the afternoon (despite my telling him that my ceremony was scheduled in the morning).

On a side note, I loved the funny bonnet. Hehehe. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses