Counting airplanes

Ernie used to count sheep, as suggested by Bert, when he couldn't sleep. Then The Count comes into the scene and he and Ernie start counting fire trucks, to Bert's dismay. 

I thought of this scene from Sesame Street while queued in the southbound clogged Southern Luzon Expressway (SLEX). I got stuck in the traffic jam right after passing the northbound toll gate. This was one of the afternoons that I regretted not bringing my camera with me. Not one, not two, but seven airplanes passed overhead on their landing approach at the international airport, which was just on one side of the expressway.

Thankfully, more than two hours later, I finally reached SM Sta Rosa. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses