The life of a PhD student in a picture


This comic strip has made me smile tonight. 


The artist at www.phdcomics.com was able to sum up what is inside a PhD, or even MSc, student's head. In fact, I have felt exactly like the student in the picture. Life revolved around the laboratory... and how to finish the thesis manuscript was the top priority. All other activities were shunned, to give way to the write-ups and the additional lab work. 

Now that I'm done with it, I can look back at the fond memories of thesis-writing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses