IRRI Duets Season 2: The Props

I almost didn't make it to work because of the flash flood along the Calamba-Los Banos stretch of the national highway. I detoured around Mount Makiling via the Sto Tomas route after seeing that the fourth flood was too high for me to risk my car (Los Banos rest area). The alternate route led through Tanauan, Alaminos, San Pablo, Calauan, and Bay... an additional 60 km drive on top of the 18 km I had already made. In all, a 3-1/2 hour drive to work... the second longest for me. :|

However, I DID arrive in time to document the final touches to the props. Despite the torrential rain in the morning, everyone was in high spirits, looking forward to the performance in later that evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses