Junk food off-limits

There's a canister of Pringles, unopened, on the dinner table!!

Excited, I walked over to see the other goodies my sister had left on the table. After seeing that the other items were all "healthy food"(she's cutting down her sugar intake), I decided to eat ice cream (which came free with the Whopper Jr. Meal at Burger King) before munching on the Pringles. The combination is not half bad, I thought. It is just like what I lived on for three years of graduate school (and predictably made me sick in 2007). 

However, just as I was about to open the canister, the flavour became revealed: soft-shell crab. I'm highly allergic to seafood (except molluscs––oysters, mussels), unfortunately. With a sigh, I put the canister back down and rummaged through the freezer again for another cup of ice cream. 

Today is not my day. Til next time, Mr. Pringles. We shall meet again.

Comments

  1. Haha! Mr. Pringles is probably telling you to lay him off your diet Rochie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sylvia: Most likely. "Stay on the healthy food, and don't touch me!" - Mr. Pringles Hahaha!

    @ Ate Madie: Sure! Hindi ko pwede kainin e. Paalam muna kay anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eto ang nakakalungkot na balita... the canister does NOT contain potato chips after all. Milk, that's what's inside... Powdered milk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay may ganun? .... mag ice cream ka na lang uli. ung chocolate ha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eksakto! Nag-chocolate loading tuloy ako. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses