Run times



The office mates are raring for the results. After scouring through 211 pages of names, I finally found ours! Here we go...

Crystal Concepcion    0: 46: 58
Jun Madrid                 0: 49: 15
Cindy Llorente           0: 50: 43
Riz Calingacion          0: 51: 39
Ferdie Salisi               0: 52: 08
Lucy Samadio            1: 03: 02
Ana Genil                   1: 03: 05
Rochie Cuevas           1: 05: 33

Unfortunately, I haven't found the run times of Dara Daygon, Evelyn Navarro, Joram Daygon. May I have your bib numbers? Some numbers didn't have names on them, so I'll try my luck finding your records that way. =)

Fe did not cross the finish line within the time limit. But no worries; there were too many inconsiderate people in the 5k fun run that even experienced runners didn't get their desired pace and run times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses