Friday, July 16, 2010

Run times



The office mates are raring for the results. After scouring through 211 pages of names, I finally found ours! Here we go...

Crystal Concepcion    0: 46: 58
Jun Madrid                 0: 49: 15
Cindy Llorente           0: 50: 43
Riz Calingacion          0: 51: 39
Ferdie Salisi               0: 52: 08
Lucy Samadio            1: 03: 02
Ana Genil                   1: 03: 05
Rochie Cuevas           1: 05: 33

Unfortunately, I haven't found the run times of Dara Daygon, Evelyn Navarro, Joram Daygon. May I have your bib numbers? Some numbers didn't have names on them, so I'll try my luck finding your records that way. =)

Fe did not cross the finish line within the time limit. But no worries; there were too many inconsiderate people in the 5k fun run that even experienced runners didn't get their desired pace and run times.