See you, San Francisco!

This holiday season, I'm visiting my family again. But as always, I choose to visit a new airport en route. This time, I flew into Newark, New Jersey. It's my first time to be in the East Coast, I think... the closest I've been to here was when I flew in to Detroit in 2012. I arrived at night and had quite a bit of a lay-over before my flight to the Pacific Coast. The airport wasn't as crowded as I expected because I came during the slow hours. 

As my flight's boarding time neared, I noticed that the crowd starting getting bigger. A lot of people flying into San Francisco, I see...


My flight is at sunrise; hence, the glorious view outside my window. Sitting back and settling into my seat, I was getting excited about seeing my family after several months. As United, my airline of choice for this trip, promises: it's going to be a season of happy holidays indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses